Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Off track again

Reality check....how can a full time student/part time worker & a full time worker support 2 children on less than $2.5k a month AND have a nice size wedding at the same time?? Truth...I have no clue. I honestly dont think it can be done. So this is why we arent doing the wedding in July. I dont know what we're going to do. I feel so bad sometimes, I got pregnant and this downward spiral is all I see. We cant have the wedding we were dreaming of, what ifs about school, careers and life in general keep popping up. And my hormones make me so emotional I want to cry about it all the time. I get down but I dont get to far down before I remember to put my trust in God and allow Him to burden the pain. All I can do is pray that everything will turn out the way its supposed to. I'm so worried I will screw up our lives and ruin his plans.

No comments: