Wednesday, July 30, 2008

1st weird wedding dream

Last night I have this dream, I'm watching it like a movie, and I tell Clay to get ready for the wedding but he was too busy watching UFC and he wasn’t listening.
So I walk out to get the MOH (who happens to be an old friend who I haven’t seen in forever) to help me get dressed and we go to the flippin Texaco next to my apartment to get ready in the isle! lol She has on this UGLY yellow dress with a reddish orange sash, and I have on the dress I like but it has a black sash on it, apparently to hide the left over baby bump. She tied the sash to the side and I didnt like it so I took it off to adjust it but then it shrank and I couldnt put it back on.
I said screw it and went over to the Salvation Army shelter so I could walk down the aisle! I get there, and my son (who is supposed to only be 3-4 months old) is standing there in a lil tux, he's about the size of a 2yr old but he has that deep voice (you know like the lil guy who smokes cigars? lol) and he says 'dont worry ma, I'll walk you down the stinkin aisle.'
LMAO...just wait it gets better!! I walk into the SIDE door, so I have to excuse me, pardon me shuffle all the way through the BUMS to get to the aisle. Clay is standing there in khaki bermuda shirts, some dumb a$s black band tshirt and his freakin Converse and says 'baby, what are you doing coming thru the side?!' and I tell him 'dont worry just get your behind up there!' lol Than the alarm went off and I woke up. Crazy huh?!?!

No comments: