Friday, September 12, 2008

My bad

I've totally slacked on blogging. But it doesnt matter because no one reads! Any who lets see, whats been going on? I've had a few weird baby dreams, usually about delivering early. One of them Clay and mom we're arguing over which box the baby should go in. When I told Clay about the dream later he said "well you have to deliver the baby in something!" ha ha haaa, so silly. Then I finally had a dream on the sex of the baby. I'm convinced I'm having a boy.

We had a Dr say it might be better to terminate the pregnancy because of my heart issues. I went to a high risk OB and asked her opinion, she is still working on that. We got to see the baby on the u/s bouncing and wiggling around. My mother is convinced I should abort, she doesnt want to risk my life, but I'm feeling well so I plan on sticking it out.

In other news, I'm going to be an Auntie in the next 48 hrs or so. I cant wait to see my little nephew! My brother will be home with his fiancee all weekend so it'll be great for them. I'm very excited.

No comments: