Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm counting the days

Today is Monday, thank goodness. Its not over yet but its alright. I'm counting the days until Wed and Thurs. I think I made Adra nervous the other day, I had her clean her room for grandma and I reminded her she'd be here in a few days. And she said "thanks mom, no pressure"....my smart alec 9yo.

What a busy weekend I had, friday night I was able to relax a lil. But Saturday, after sleeping in, I dropped books off at the library, returned the tux shirt that didnt fit Clay, went to the grocery store, cleaned and vaccumed the car and started laundry. THAN Sunday, for some un-Godly reason I still had energy and decided to get on my hands and knees to wash not only the cupboard fronts but the flippin base boards too. Inside and outside the cupboards, the oven and the fridge. I vaccumed the house and finished laundry. Can you tell my mother is coming to visit?! lol

No comments: