Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am so bored!

This day is slinking by. Its only 2pm, good thing I'm leaving a lil early today. I was surfing Freecycle. I love Freecycle! So far I've scored a 25" Sony TV and some CD towers, but I plan on finding more stuff. Any who, I saw a post for a bassinet and emailed the lady, hopefully I can get it. If not I'd like to get this pack n play I saw on Graco...its cute













and the matching travel system is cute too.
I emailed mom a link to the pack n play, dropping hints on what I want ;) we're gonna pick up some little stuff this month and next and probably the following until we have everything we need. It would be nice to be close to people who could buy stuff for us but whatever lol. I'm just enjoying this time with Adra and Clay. Clay is really diggin this baby stuff, he's even watching baby shows with me! Its cute, he rubs and talks to my belly on the regular.
I plan on doing an arts project with Adra, I think it would really get her excited to make a blanket for her sibling. I think we'll even do 2 of em. We can make a gender neutral one now and if/when we find out the sex of the baby we'll make a specific one. Its very simple too, you just get the fleece fabric and knot it together. When I get the fabric I'll post a step by step and Pictures. I'll have to go this weekend to Wal*Mart and find out how much fleece costs.
So this friday, we're going to the TX state fair. Its HUGE, we've never been to a fair so large. I dont know how my hips will handle the walk around the grounds but it will be nice to spend the time with the fam. More pictures for that.

No comments: