Monday, November 24, 2008

A run down of my weekend

The kick off...Thursday ((just thursday, geez!))

* Come home to pisstastic fiance

* laugh and ignore pisstastic fiance ((cause its his fault I'm pissed and because I'm pissed at him he's pissed at me.))


* Go to the store do a quick grab and go of everything I need


* Come home, warm oven to bake chicken


* Jump in the shower and wonder WHY no one is answering the front door


* Come out quickly dress so Monkey Face doesnt walk in on me naked


* Attempt to prep dinner when Moneky Face comes to me and shows me the bug that fell off her head....WAIT...WHAT?!?! Oh yes my friends a bug, wiggling and moving. Why was it on her head? Cause Monkey Face had head lice. Not some lil eggs to pick off and shampoo her head a GIANT INFESTATION!! I've never seen something so disgusting. Apprently her head isnt that sensative so she didnt itch when the things started to multiply. We, or should I say I ((after 2hrs)) removed 33 bugs from that childs head. I spent the rest of the night cleaning, spraying, washing everything all over her room and the couch.


Continued....Friday


* After attending a lecture with Clay went home and actually rested. Whooo!



Saturday...


* Enjoy our usual lazy Saturday morning in bed for about 5 mins


* Get out of bed at 830 am due to extreme hunger, not mine, Julian the fat cat's!


* Eat breakfast and feed child


* BEG her to clean her room


* Run to do errands at which time I discovered I had a $20 late fee at the library...great


* Come home completly wiped and spend afternoon on couch




Sunday....


* After tossing and turning all night try to get sleep in the empty bed Clay's departure for work left behind.


* Tossed and turned for about 2 hrs before waking, yet again, to extreme hunger, this time mine


* Feed cat, feed self, feed child


*Begin cleaning the "cat room" AKA laundry room...not fun. Tell Monkey Face to clean her room


* Start doing landry


* Remind Monkey Face that we dont want to clean all day, get to it. Vacuum living room


* Fold laundry while manuvering lard o' cat off the clean clothes...YELL at Monkey Face to get that @!)&#$ room clean!!


* Go into Monkey Face's room with a garbage bag and proceed to thru away anything that isnt moving.


* 4hrs after begining the cleaning mission FINALLY find time to sit down and rest only to recive a phone call from Mr Man requesting MEAT when he got home from work.


* Cook

* Shower

* DIE in my nice comfy bed and ignore the world

* Wake, semi rested after being attacked by Clay

* Finish cleaning kitchen

* Dress to meet up with Clay's folks

It was a crazy long weekend and I'm SO tired!

No comments: