Monday, February 2, 2009

I see I made the right choice...

Making the choice to drop the so called "friend" a lil while ago was a good move for me. She has caused nothing but drama since that time. Its really pathetic. Not only did she call me umpteen times the day and evening of the wedding, numerous times in a row a la' stalker style, and presumably drunk. But now she has actually went hunting for my info on the Internet! Wow I know I'm a cool person but really, is that necessary?

A single chick, who is not engaged and not planning a wedding has absolutely NO reason to be on a wedding planning website such as theknot.com. Yet good ol fat ass went stalking and found a post ((that I actually forgot about)) that I did on the message board of said website. The post was to share wedding photos with women I originally started planning my wedding with. So good ol fat ass goes to the link, digs for dirt, FINDS said dirt and emails it to my mother...yes you have it right, she emailed my mother.

WHY?? you may ask? Cause she likes attention and drama. She is very immature and she lacks the love she so craves ((which why she chases men like a dog chases cats, but thats neither here nor there)) so she probably thought that sending the information to my mother ((which has now been deleted per my mothers request)) would gain my mothers attention and comradery. "Look what mean ol Sarah has posted about us. We should commiserate together" When in reality all she did was HURT my mother with information not meant for any eyes belonging to family or friends. The post was meant for myself, to vent my frustrastions. Because discussing said issues with my mother does nothing be get me angry.

This is why not even my husband is aware of this blog. I'm sure he wouldnt care that during my pregnancy induced outrages I've threatened to turn him into mulch, we have a similar sense of humor and he'd laugh it off. But women are sensitive and even though they are aware of your feelings towards them they will still be offended when someone points it out to them. So, sorry if I offended my mother by letting others know how I feel. Sorry if my poor mother has been affected by this stupid bitch and her careless actions. And sorry that I'm in Texas and pregnant or I'd SO be at her house busting her in her fat face.

No comments: