Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We make a pretty good team!

I'm so glad I listen to God and not people. I'm so glad I put my faith in Christ and do what I believe is right instead of worrying about "what if's". Although my life with Clay has been whirlwind and crazy since day 1 I've never doubted...ok I doubted a lil bit, I mean why would a 26 yo want to date a 22 yo?! lol...but once I got over that lil hump in the road every important choice I made regarding our relationship has been with out fear and doubt. I prayed to God and asked him what He thought was best and I followed that. So now, here we are, about to welcome our 1st child together and we're doing just fine. We've both grown and changed in positive ways over the last year and a half and I can honestly say, though there are times I want to CHOKE the life outta him lol, I couldnt ask for more from my marriage.




BUT the point of the blog was not to brag on my marriage but to say WE DID IT!! Whats "it"? We put together the playard last night. Ok so the majority of it was already together but we set up the bassinet, changing area and play rack. Easy peasy! lol No getting frustrated with each other or unclear instructions, no missing peices, everything went smooth and now lil man has a place to sleep when he comes home.






WHICH btw could be sooner than later...idk, I try not to get my hopes up, but since I went off the terbutaline I've been getting consistant cramps. I have an appt today so we'll see what she says, if I've progressed at all

No comments: