Monday, July 21, 2008

1 year and 3 days

I have been looking at the ticker since I created that but for some reason this morning was different. It made my stomach flip, in a good way. You know like when you ride over the railroad tracks and you get that funny feeling? I know you know what I'm talking about.
Wow I cant believe that in just a number of days I'm going to be Mrs F. I'm excited. We opened our first joint account. I know its trivial but its still kinda major to me.

With that said...I have a year and three months to try and get this stuff together! I thought I had a caterer but now someone recommended this person and another person recommended that person and these people seem like more of a fit. And WHY is it when I email my vendors they take forever to respond? Lordy thats annoying. I think they should at least have an auto reply to say 'hey I got the message give me a day or 2'...any who I still havent put a deposit on anything but I'm fairly certian we'll get the church, reception location and photog. At least now that we have that account I know how much money I have to work with.

No comments: