Monday, July 28, 2008

Back on track

Well after the shocking news of last Thirsday, I got totally thrown off the wedding-planning track. So I decided to take the weekend off. I didnt look at any wedding related items, I spent time with my honey bun and we even look at baby names (side note: I REALLY want a boy, Noah Ishod is the name we picked for him). It was good for us to let this all sink in instead of being overwhelmed with baby AND wedding stuff.

So this morning I got back on TheKnot to look at planning stuff and try to get my juices flowing. Also I sent off a big email to Buck, my 'wedding planner' at the reception location. I asked him to start working on finding a DJ and a decorator and to work up a qoute for a cocktail hour and alcohol at the reception for at least 2 hrs. When I go to Florida next week, my mother and I will meet with him and probably put down the deposit for that date. Feels good to be planning again!

No comments: