Sunday, April 12, 2009

Quite, boring Easter

My WH was away all weekend. I took the kids to an egg hunt, Noah's 1st, by myself, on Saturday. Than I took them to church Saturday night, by myself. It didnt really bother me that I did those things alone. I missed having him around but I wasnt upset he missed them. Thats the life of a musician's wife. They usually have to work on holidays which levaes me alone with the kids. One more reason I wanna be home, at least if I was in FL I'd have gone to the events instead of sitting at home alone.

It started buggin me when my family, in FL, had a BBQ Sat with the lovely weather. And it bugged me more when my family went to church together and we werent there. I'm hopeful that we'll be there next year. I told my mother that by God's grace she'll have three grandkids to hide eggs for next year. That'll be awesome! I keep praying, although I feel sorta bad. I mean, what if my begging to move back home ruins my WH's chance at "making it big"?......Than that'll be God's plan. I truly chase after God's heart. Something I read earlier today really hit home "I'm not a religious person. I dont follow a religion, I follow Christ. I dont have rituals or special laws to follow...." I sorta paraphrased but that was the gist. So I belive that if I chase after God's heart, for myself and my family, even though I sin and I am a very imperfect person, God's heart will be shown to me. So I have faith that we'll continue to be blessed and provided for.

No comments: