Monday, June 22, 2009

Love dare: day 32

Day: 32
If at all possible, try to initiate sex with your husband or wife today. Do this in a way that honors what your spouse has told you (or implied to you) about what they need from you sexually. Ask God to make this enjoyable for both of you as well as a path to greater intimacy.


1 Corinthians 7:3 (NIV)
The husband must fulfill his duty to his wife, and likewise also the wife to her husband.


I am truly thankful that my husband and I have a WONDERFUL "intimate life". We've never lacked in that area. We may not have things we can talk about for hours upon hours but we have that connection. And I'd like to say I supernaturally new this was the next challenge last night when *I* was brave enough to initiate. Most all the time I try and he's busy with something else or tired and I get shot down. But I tried and succeeded and was very thankful I did :D

No comments: