Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Love Dare: day 38

Day: 38
Ask yourself what your mate would want if it was obtainable. Commit this to prayer, and start mapping out a plan for meeting some (if not all) of their desires, to whatever level you possibly can.


Psalm 37:4 (NIV)
Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart.

As you see I skipped days 36 & 37. Those days had to do with praying together and reading the Bible together. I skipped them because A) we have family Bible study every week (even though we've been slacking lately it'll pick back up) and B) I can ask him to pray with me and read with me but to be honest I know it wont happen. Or at least it wont last. At one point he started having family prayer every morning, we only did that a few times before we stopped. I need to remind him to get back on track with things so that we as a family can get it going. Its not his whole responsibility but I forget too because I get preoccupied. So its my fault too.

I often say that I believe 100% that Mr Wonderful can have the music career of his dreams, and I really do, but I never pray for it. I dont know why! I guess I just have so much faith that it will happen that I dont feel I NEED to pray. But I will start praying now. Every night I'll add it to my God bless my family, friends and pets... prayer ;)

No comments: