Thursday, June 4, 2009

Love Dare: Day 21

Love dare - day 20

Be intentional today about making a time to pray and read your Bible. Try reading a chapter out of Proverbs each day (there are thirty-one—a full month’s supply), or reading a chapter in the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John). As you do, immerse yourself in the love and promises God has for you. This will add to your growth as you walk with Him. The Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire.




Isaiah 58:11

The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

Yesterday I was in such a crappy mood that I got my dare days mixed up. I was dispirited, downhearted, dysphoric (I'm looking up new words to use ^_^)...just not in a good place. Mr Wonderful, although the name doesnt always seem to fit, unintentionally did something that really hurt me and I couldnt help but cry all morning. He was clueless of course. But I mentioned something to him about it later in the day and he said he'd work on correcting the issue. But when I got home, once again, for the second night in a row, I didnt get any time with him. I wont get any tonight and none tomorrow either. A happy woman this does not make. I miss him. On the plus side we're taking steps to ensure our move. I'm excited!

No comments: