Thursday, May 7, 2009

Love dare: Day 3

Love Dare - Day 3 Buy your spouse something that says, "I was thinking about you today."
Romans 12:10 (New International Version)
10Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves


Yesterday I was so perplexed as to how I was going to fulfill that dare. I was thinking all day "I only get a few hours with him before bed how am I going to make me this good?" I dont know why I feel it has to be some grand gesture. I guess I want it big enough that he'll notice but not big enough that he'll wonder "what is she up to?" Any way, I got lucky, poor WH had a rough day with Piglet. He didnt nap alll day except for a 30 mins stretch and he wanted to be held. The more I look into it the more I'm worried about reflux. But any way, when I got home I loved on my WH and told him how thankful I was for his hard work. Than I took Piglet with me to the grocery store. That gave my WH an hour to himself and he was able to get some practice in.

And since I havent seen WH since I left him snoring in bed this morning and wont see him until 11pm tonight when *I'M* snoring, I had to get his day 3 dare out of the way last evening. While out shopping I picked him up a bottle of wine to enjoy with his stoggie. Hopefully he'll be able to enjoy that soon cause he didnt do it last night.

So far so good.

No comments: