Thursday, May 21, 2009

Love Dare: Day 15

Love Dare - Day 15


Choose a way to show honor and respect to your spouse that is above your normal routine. It may be holding the door for her. It might be putting his clothes away for him. It may be the way you listen and speak in your communication. Show your mate that he or she is highly esteemed in your eyes.



1 Peter 3:7 (NIV)

Live with your wives in an understanding way . . . and show her honor as a fellow heir of the grace of life.



Although I hadnt even read this morning's challenge I offered to iron Mr Wonderful's uniform for him. He refused but I told him I didnt mind, I'd do it. He will be at work until 10pm tonight and than he'll be gone all day tomorrow with an out of town gig. When I get home I think I'll clean up his "man hole" lol... we have a sun room that holds the computer desk, 2 amps, 3 guitars, music stand, CD's towers (I swear he has hundreds of CD's). Ok, lets be realistic, this mess can not be conqored in an evening. Especially if I have a colicy baby and a needy 10yo. I'll figure something out. I'm sure he wont notice, just as he didnt notice the clean car from a few dares ago, but at least I am making the effort.

No comments: