Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Love Dare: Day 8

Love Dare - Day 8
Share with your spouse how glad you are about a success he or she recently enjoyed.

Song of Solomon 8:6
6 Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy
unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame.


Wow, that verse is very romantic and strong. I like it. Ok, so I have to admit, I was slacking on the the challange this weekend. I am very tired. I want to sleep for 40wks. Not like thats an excuse but thats what I'm using. Any way, Mr Wonderful was working alot too. I honestly dont know what success I should be happy about. I told him I was happy when he got his new job, maybe I will remind him. Because it is really a blessing. Since we've come to Texas I've brought in 95% of our monthly income and there are times when I'm worried about it not being enough. And there are times when it wasnt enough. So imagine how much relife I feel now that he's working 3-4 days a week, 8hrs a day, brining in a steady income. Its wonderful!

No comments: