Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



This is my 1st edition of Not Me Monday, after the weekend I had it should be a good one! Enjoy!



I did not peek at my Mother's Day gift. Nope, not me. I did not go looking for it in the direction that my daughter came from when giving me my 1st gift and I did not find the gift that my Wonderful Husband left in the same spot.



I did not get upset when my daughter slipped and told me my gift was going to be a braclet when I really wanted a necklace.



I did not feel like a complete shemp when I discoverd I was getting the necklace I wanted. Nope not at all.



I did not buy a yellow cake mix to make my Mother's Day cake, frost it and eat a quater of it by myself. No way no how! And if I would have ate that cake, by myself, I certainly wouldnt have polished it off with a big glass of cold milk. I would never dream of doing such a thing!



I am not currently obsessed with Campbell's Healthy Request Mexican Chicken Tortilla soup. I havent ate 4 of them in the last 2 weeks because the sodium amount on that can seems pretty outrageous.



I have not been a total slacker at work today. I havent been Bumping all morning and blog hopping.

I do not currently have my 2 month old sitting my desk at work, while attempting to work.

1 comment:

dmelen said...

it was mother's day. You can eat all the cake you want and it doesn't count. LOL thanks for sharing.